17 March 2012

Saint Paddy's: The Littlest Hooligans

I hope that all who are of Irish descent or simply wannabes will have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day today!

Unfortunately, I don't have any truly recent photos of the Younger Set in the traditional regalia, whatever that may be.  But I do have photos of the youngest two of the younger set, so they are the ones who will feature here today.

First, my darling Prince Lightning, who has changed SOOO much over the past year that I hardly recognize him here.  His little shamrock shows clearly, however.
Next, my also darling Grand-niece Princess Jelly Bean, disguised as an "Irish hooligan."
Princess Jelly Bean is actually a couple weeks younger than Prince Lightning.  But this particular photo was taken later in the year when she was almost a year old.

These two youngest of this particular offshoot of our Irish clan join me in sending greetings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment