30 January 2013

January Firsts

Together with all other events that have occurred this month, the arrival of New Year 2013, the inauguration of President Obama for a second term on a very symbolic day, that created to commemorate Dr, Martin Luther King, two very important milestones occurred: the sixth anniversary of the day that I became a grandmother - other than my previous derivative grandchildren - each uniquely precious - that HWMBO generously shares with me; and the 47th birthday of my older son, Proud Dad Big T, father to Princes Tyger and Lightning.  Although Princess Butterfly has been six years old for nearly a month now, here she is as she was a few weeks after her birth in 2007, with her precious fuzz of reddish hair.
And oh! how fast it seems that the years in between have gone!  Here is the Princess, perched on Proud Dad Big S's shoulder as she attends the Chinese New Year celebration in Las Vegas, then in her first year of age.
Here she approaches her second year, lively in a swing!
Definitely manifesting a personality, here she clowns with very special Big Sis, Princess M, while visiting Montana in her third year.
Our lively girl loves to spend a lot of time on the school playground - and here she is at four!
Last summer, I got to spend almost almost six days with my Butterfly - and what a spirited five-year-old she was.
But now, she is six and perky as ever.  She officially began Kindergarten last fall.  She will be in First Grade even before I realize it.
Wherever she is, she will always be my very special Princess Butterfly!  I am so glad that she is in the world! She gives me such joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment