26 January 2011

Prince Tyger's Busy Day

I got to spend some time in Washington, DC last week, visiting the littlest Princes.  Prince Attani, at 2.5 months, is still basically able to be confined to one area.  One must watch him with an eagle eye, though.  He likes to flip himself over and can do it at the drop of a hat.  You can see a devilish gleam in his eye ... .


But Big Bro, Prince Tyger, is literally a whirling dervish of activity.  It's exhausting to watch.  He begins with some carpentry work courtesy of his gift from aunt and uncle Big J and Sweet Momma D.


Then, he decides to make tea ... (I apologize in advance - I'm still getting used to the new camera)


and then moves to the "kitchen" ...


to do some cooking.


Of course, being "all boy," he also has to show off his gymnastic abilities ...


and his sporting prowess.


Whew!  At long last ... a quiet moment!


And thank heavens for Dora the Explorer!

I thank All the Powers That Be that I had my own children while I was in my twenties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment