14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Unlike the last couple years when I have spent Valentine's Day in the US with HWMBO, I am on my own today.  HWMBO and I spoke to each other earlier, before he had to rush off to the classes he is auditing at the local community college.  He won't return home until 11:30 pm my time.  The six-hour time difference does make for some difficulty in trying to catch each other during our various activities.  But we do manage to do so, although not nearly enough.

There are many people - family and friends - that I am thinking about today.  I would be thinking about them anyway, but holidays like today are when those we love are in the forefront of our thoughts.  But here are some whom I am missing very much today ...
and here is one other.
Happy Valentine's Day to all!  Be safe, warm and comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment