17 May 2011

Playtime with Princess Butterfly

I haven't seen Princess Butterfly in person since Summer 2010.  I have seen her virtually via the wonders of Skype, but am always delighted when new photos show up in my inbox.  Thus it was that, on the occasion of the Mothers' Day holiday, several recent photos arrived.  Of course, I wasn't able to see them until I had waded through my in-box and sorted through the bulk mail to find these precious gems.  But they were the best present ever for this Proud Grandmom!

These photos were mostly taken by Proud Papa, Big S, while he was between projects and spending time with the Butterfly at a playground near her home.  Princess Butterfly has grown so much!

She still has the same gleeful grin I remember as she plays in the small maze of slides.

Uh-oh - is she going to sneeze - or is something wrong?

Never fear, Princess Butterfly was just getting ready to be silly!

Here she is in a pensive moment.  I'm not sure whether the Duck theme helps with the logic.  But it is cute.  Caveat: I am not an unbiased source.

But oh, little Princess, you are such a character to see!

And your Proud Gram LOVES you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment