31 July 2011

Prince Tyger at the 2011 White House Easter Egg Hunt and Roll

Yes, I do realize that it's now July not April and that these events actually took place in April.  But I believe that I have mentioned more than once how far behind I am with posting current events.  So, this is part of my catch-up mode in chronicling events in the life of my precious Prince Tyger!

After ensuring that their handprints had been marked for posterity on the globe, Prince Tyger and chum Princess G posed for a photo-op.  After all, that is what everyone else in Washington, DC does.  [In case anyone is wondering, yes, the t-shirt came from Switzerland courtesy of Proud Grandmom.]

The Prince then tried out a hula hoop.  I hope that Sweet Momma H was better at hula-hooping than I was and was able to help him out.

All that activity was tiring, and the really big events hadn't even happened yet.  So Prince Tyger took a moment out for refreshment.

Then it was off to hunt for easter eggs in the straw.

Prince Tyger's style in the egg rolling event was clearly not the speediest.  Perhaps he remembers the fable of "The Tortoise and the Hare."  Or perhaps he was just getting tired.

Nonetheless the "Easter Bunny" gave him a big hug.  Am I the only one who finds that Bunny a tad frightening?

And the Tyger had a satisfied beam as he headed for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment