31 July 2011

Walking with Princes

These photos are from early spring, before Prince Attani was moving about as much as he did a bit later on, and does now for that matter, much to the dismay of Big Bro.  Prince Tyger needs to be quick on his feet to rescue toys left on the floor these days because Baby Prince Attani is a "baby" no longer.  Anything on the floor is fair game, so far as he is concerned.

The weather was nice, although brisk enough to require a jacket when Prince Tyger set off with Proud Papa Big T and his little brother for a "walk."

Of course, they had to go to the park where there is a "race" track where Prince Tyger can ride his push bike.

"OK, watch me, Daddy, I'm going to ride fast all by myself!"

"Look, look, I'm doing it!"

"Didya see me do it?"

Yes, darling Prince Tyger, we all saw it. 

But I don't believe that Cadel Evans (winner of the 2011 Tour de France last Sunday) needs to feel too threatened just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment