18 April 2011

April Morning in My Village

At long last, evidence of other human beings could be spotted in a village center on Sunday morning.  As you can also see, cycling was not an original idea.  I met lots of others - whole families even - on my route.

For some reason, I absolutely adore wisteria blossoms
So I have a lot of wisteria blossom photos.
I also love the pretty buildings in my own village,
especially if they also have wisteria blossoms.
Unsurprisingly, the local débarcadère (boat landing dock) looked deserted.  It was early morning and the boat was not scheduled to arrive before 11.  The Alps are still virtually invisible.
The facilities at the village park by the lake will not open officially until 1 May.
But there is evidence that new playground equipment is being readied for the official opening
even though the volleyball court looks very bare without a net.

No comments:

Post a Comment