11 August 2011

Flashbacks

Because the summer has so far been so busy and because I spent so much of my blog moments discussing our wonderful trip to Italy in May, events that haven't yet been covered will be covered in a series of stream-of-consciousness flashbacks, interspersed with photos of the grandkids - both younger and older - who are ALL sprouting up and changing so rapidly that I can't even keep up with them any more.  So, please continue bearing with me if you've hung in there so far.

Among my best intentions, while back in the US, is to more or less bring the blog up to date.  We'll all see whether I will be successful in this or whether, like so many others of my best intentions, it falls by the wayside.  In the meantime, I hope to enjoy this meandering journey of reminiscences myself.  If I succeed in that, it won't all necessarily have been for naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment