25 August 2011

Swiss Vistas and Working Out

Being generally active and used to playing sports such as soccer (aka football everywhere in the world but the US) and volleyball, my summer guests tried to fit in work-outs as often as possible.   Usually, they would jog throughout my lovely neighborhood,

passing by rolling vistas of vineyards,

and grapes ripening under the July sun,

or by wheat fields ready for harvest,

or by sunflowers, turning their faces as they followed the daily journey of  the sun from east to west.

Other times, they would simply borrow some weights from me and perform their workouts on my terrace

concentrating very hard for a good 45 minutes or so.

Uh-oh, they caught me snapping their photos!

Ah well, they were good sports about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment