12 August 2010

Flying high with Papa

Given the hot temperatures of Nevada, it is no wonder that we spent a lot of time in the swimming pool during my short visit there.  I presume that the water frolics are continuing even during my absence.  But now Princess Butterfly's Papa is on work-related travel and can't always be there to play with her.  I noticed, however, that good use was made of his playtime with the Butterfly while he could be around.  As has become her habit in recent times, she begged him to toss her up while she was in the water.
Of course, Grandmom had to try to capture these moments - not always successfully because they happened so fast.
"Throw me again, Daddy!"
This time, Grandmom was more prepared  and got this one ...
and this one.
Grandmom wasn't quite as successful with this one.
Sorry, Princess Butterfly, you were flying too high!

No comments:

Post a Comment